Meredith's Blog

Just another Edublogs site

Blogging Reflection!

on May 7, 2019

I had so much fun doing the Student Blogging Challenge! I also occasionally wrote the 100 Word Challenge. I wrote 12 posts during this period and I will definitely continue to write over the summer. I received 25 comments from my friends, teacher, and other bloggers. My favorite post was writing the 100 Word Challenge Week 28. The picture was very mysterious and it was fantasy looking, so it allowed me to be very creative when I wrote it. I thought the picture looked like a lot of bats, so I called them Mixxy Bats. I also used Google Forms during Student Blogging Challenge Week 6 to be creative.

The thing I liked most about blogging was connecting with other people. It gave me a chance to learn and read at the same time. I improved throughout the challenge by becoming a better writer each week. I liked writing about the country better than doing the music survey, but all the posts were so much fun! I love blogging and I will try to continue for a really long time!

Free-Photos / Pixabay

6 Responses to “Blogging Reflection!”

1. Sophia says:

Dear Meredith,
    I am so glad that you had fun in the student blogging challenge! I hope we can meet up during the summer!
    – Sophia

2. Savannah says:

Dear Meredith,
    I like the story of the mixxy bats. I also like

3. Savannah says:

how you like to blog. Do you want to it again?

4. alex says:

You must have liked writing blogs. I did too. How many blog posts did you write. Check out my blog here http://afascinatingblogbyalexb20.edublogs.org/

5. Alexandra Duarte says:

Dear Meredith,
    It felt sooooooooo good to read you love blogging and enjoyed taking part in this challenge. I’m a commenter / volunteer but every time I learn so much! Just like you, I believe that by reading, writing, sharing and connecting with others we can learn so much.
    Hope to “see” you around in the next student blogging challenge :=)
    Till then, best wishes from Portugal,
    Teacher Alex
    #STUBC

6. Mrs. Schmidt says:

Dear Meredith,
    Thanks for working hard on your blog these past few months. I’ve really enjoyed reading your stories and I’m glad to hear you liked it too. Keep up the great work!
    Mrs. Schmidt